Our strategy is to advance the development of thermal imaging technologies, and to commercialize these technologies for a wide range of applications, including scientific research, target signature analysis, nondestructive testing, and security and surveillance, to name but a few,” said Steve McHugh, President, SBIR and IRCameras LLC About SBIR Founded in 1986 (SBIR) designs and manufactures the world's most technologically advanced test instrumentation used to test, calibrate and validate the performance of Infrared (IR) and Electro-Optical (E-O) sensor components and systems.
What does TGTSIG stand for?
TGTSIG stands for Target Signature
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Thank God Tomorrow's Monday
- Transportation Guidance Technical Manual
- There Goes the Neighborhood
- Target of Opportunity
- Texas Guaranteed Tuition Plan
- The Great Theorem Prover (mathematical software)
- Total Gaming Transaction Review (outcome-based)
- Target Reconnaissance Report
- Tanzania Game Tracker Safaris, Ltd. (tour company; Houston, TX)
- Twin Galaxies Tournament Settings
- The Generic Textual Tree (programming)
- Too Good to Title (song)
- Total GastrointestinaI Transit Time
- Tom Goes to the Mayor (TV cartoon)
- Tail Gas Treatment Unit
- The Great Trench War (video game modification)
- Technical Guidance Unit
- Technique Generator Unit
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - Toncontin (Airport Code)
- The Gamer Union (online forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The planned testing allows for optimization of sensor performance in various clutter environments and characterization of target signatures to improve the fidelity of the MMW seeker database.
Common module systems, EOMUX systems, EMUX systems, two-dimensional MTF, resolution, image quality, sampled-data systems, atmospheric transmittance, atmospheric MTF, target signatures, sensitivity and noise, system performance models, target discrimination and range predictions.
How It Works ImageNet Signatures encodes each target signature and compares it with encoded reference examples, rather than comparing actual signature images which may compromise privacy.
Additional accomplishments include his management of several space-based experiments to develop target signature and background databases for the BMD system.
Additionally, Italian industry will be tasked to modify, assemble, integrate, and test prototype AARGM common control sections, and perform synthetic target signature studies and analysis.
MASINT provides the capability to locate and track targets, and identify target signatures or attributes such as material, radar cross section, or infrared intensity.
This Mobile Data Reduction and Analysis Facility (MDRAF) supports a wide range of testing activities, including target signature tests.