QIC Group president and CEO Khalifa al-Subaey said, "Our Group has undergone periodical restructuring to cater to the considerable expansion it has engineered and implemented over the last 15 years but now requires a more appropriate, holistic Target Operating Model.
What does TOM stand for?
TOM stands for Target Operating Model
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TOM
We have 125 other meanings of TOM in our Acronym Attic
- Tower of Lost Souls (game mode in Soul Calibur IV)
- Turbocharger Oil Level Switch
- Triumph of Lethargy Skinned Alive to Death (musical artist)
- The Original London Sightseeing Tour (London, England)
- Test of Logical Thinking
- Total On-Line Test System
- Top of Low Usable DRAM (Dynamic Random Access Memory)
- Atlantic Tomcod
- Take-Off Mass
- Target Object Map
- Task Order Management
- Task Order Manager
- Task Oriented Management
- Task Oriented Menu (Raptor Design Studio)
- Task Ownership Matrix (clinical trials)
- Technical Operations Manager (BBC)
- Technical Operations Manual (various organizations)
- Technology & Operations Management (various schools)
- Technology Obsolescence Management
- Telcom Operations Map (Telemanagement Forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The target operating model is based on the DBS portal as a "single front door" for users to access DBS facilities and support, managed by customer service managers and a contact centre with the key aim of improving the user experience.
The contract will provide an interim solution that will ensure business continuity up until 31st December 2015 and transition to the MoJ~s Future ICT Sourcing (FITS) target operating model (TOM) during this period.
Michael Hartmann, Head of Operations Europe at Allianz Global Investors, said: "Given the harmonization of processes and efficiency gains, the cooperation with BNY Mellon is an important step towards a target operating model.
By blending customizable vendor solutions with existing ledger infrastructure, insurers can create a tailored, cost-efficient platform that fits into companies' overall target operating models.
Long-term Target Operating Model Beyond 2012, Alvarion will be targeting a long-term operating model with revenue growth of 15-20% per year, at least 45% gross margin, 10% non-GAAP operating margin and sustained positive free cash flow after capital expenditures and debt service.
Throughout his career he has been responsible for planning and executing global change programmes, defining technology and operations strategies, designing target operating models and specialising in process and technology delivery across a range of derivative products.
A target operating model that links claims professionals and law firms can benefit an insurance claims organization.