every mile or every five minutes) or when transitioning to target heart rate zones.
What does THRZ stand for?
THRZ stands for Target Heart Rate Zone (exercise)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of THRZ
- Transient Hyperaemic Response Test
- Tubing Hanger Running Tool (subsea drilling industry)
- Trinidad Hotels Restaurants and Tourism Association
- Toxic Hazards Research Unit (US NASA)
- Tsunami Housing Reconstruction Unit (Ministry of Urban Development and Water; Sri Lanka)
- Technological Hierarchy for the Removal of Undesirables and the Subjugation of Humanity
- Thundering Herd of Robots Using Student Thinking (FIRST Team name)
- Tsunami Hazard Reduction Using Systems Technology
- Training Heart Rate Zone (exercise)
- Tabb High School
- Tacoma Historical Society (Tacoma, WA)
- Taconic High School (Pittsfield, MA)
- Tactical Hybrid Switch
- Taft High School (Woodland Hills, California)
- Talipapa High School (Philippines)
- Talking Hump Syndrome (Futurama)
- Tanbridge House School (High School, West Sussex, United Kingdom)
- Target Handoff System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Your goal is to establish a set of target heart rate zones, and the advantage to using a monitor is that you can track your heart rate during the run.
Ted Nagengast--For math, our kids have to learn how to calculate their target heart rate zone and they graph their results after each class.
Such initiatives should provide time-on-task games and activities that allow children to exercise in a target heart rate zone for the majority of the sessions.
During a run or workout for example, the META will advise the wearer to increase or decrease their exercise intensity based on their target heart rate zone selection.
Train at the right intensity : Polar Beat helps users stay within target heart rate zones regardless of their personal goals.
Develop your target heart rate zones directly from your experience of doing the new workouts.
Introduction To effectively deliver instruction whose purpose is to motivate students to exercise aerobically in their target heart rate zone is certainly one of the most desirable outcomes and expectations for today's physical educators.