There are never enough organic R&S assets to investigate every named area of interest (NAI) and target area of interest (TAI); therefore, the S2 must remember that every soldier is a potential collector.
What does TAI stand for?
TAI stands for Target Area of Interest
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TAI
We have 166 other meanings of TAI in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Association of Health Underwriters
- The Asian Healthy Universities Initiative
- Tanzania Human Rights Association
- Texas Association of Healthcare Volunteers (est. 1944; San Angelo, TX)
- Taiwanese American Heritage Week (Formosan Association for Public Affairs)
- International Atomic Time
- TACA International Airlines, El Salvador (ICAO code)
- Tactical Air Interdiction
- Taiwanese (language)
- Taiz, Yemen - Al-Janad (Airport Code)
- Team Assisted Individualization (mathematics program)
- Technical Analysis Indicator
- Technical Associates, Inc. (Ventura, CA)
- Technology Achievement Index
- Technology Applications, Inc. (various locations)
- Telefoniczna Agencja Informacyjna (Polish: Telephone Information Agency)
- Television Associates of Indiana (est. 1947)
- Temps Atomique International (International Atomic Time)
- Tervise Arengu Instituudi (Estonian: National Institute for Health)
- Thailand Automotive Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
The thirty-nine census tracts that make up the target area of interest to the committee differ from the county over all in some demographic characteristics.
A scout or combat observation lasing team (COLT) employed at a named area of interest (NAT) or target area of interest (TAI) is vital in determining which avenue of approach the enemy is taking or in initiating preparatory fires or smoke when conducting offensive operations.