A report released last month showed injuries at Taos Ski Valley in New Mexico rose by 13 percent in the two years after snowboarders were permitted on the slopes.
What does TSV stand for?
TSV stands for Taos Ski Valley (Taos Ski Valley, MN)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TSV
We have 52 other meanings of TSV in our Acronym Attic
- Taganrog State University of Radio Engineering (Russia)
- Tariff Schedules of the United States (US International Trade Commission)
- The Site Unscene (Los Angeles, CA)
- The Texas State University System
- Tooling Supply United States
- Tariff Schedule for The United States, Annotated
- Texas State University at San Marcos
- They Set Us Up the Bomb (Zero Wing)
- Tab Separated Values/Variables
- Tactical Secure Voice
- Taura Syndrome Virus
- Technicien des Services Vétérinaires (French: Veterinary Services Technician)
- Temps Solaire Vrai (French: True Solar Time)
- Terminal Sire Value
- Test Status Verification (Hekimian)
- Test Suite Variables (TTCN)
- Theater Structure Variables
- Theater Support Vessel
- Through-Silicon Vias (chip packaging; used to design smaller camera modules)
- Tidal Stream Vector (marine navigation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com 4 NEAR TAOS, NM Taos Ski Valley keeps it retro Open to snowboarders only since 2008, sunny Taos Ski Valley, a 30-minute drive northwest of Taos, does nothing hastily.
Up north, Taos Ski Valley is enjoying 30 inches more of base snow this spring compared to last year.
The Taos Ski Valley resort, now named as one of the top 10 destinations in North America by Skiing magazine, has been in the Blake family's hands since then, and is now headed by Ernie's son, Mickey Blake.
For the more active-minded, Taos Ski Valley occupies a scenic bowl on the slopes of Wheeler Peak just a few miles out of town.
She now spends her winters in Taos, New Mexico, as ambassador for Taos Ski Valley, working with the ski schools, the lodges, and with guests.
New Service Features Complete Travel-Planning Assistance and Real-Time Booking SALT LAKE CITY -- Taos Ski Valley and VacationRoost today jointly announced their partnership which will enhance Taos' central reservations system and provide the resort with back-office support and overflow sales assistance.
Byline: The New Mexican Taos Ski Valley wants to install two new lifts, upgrade existing lifts, build a new tubing facility and snowshoe trail, and develop a mountain bike trail.