Tanzania People's Defence Forces (TPDF) have provided to contribute a battalion to the Neutral International Force, with other troops anticipated to come from other SADC member countries like, Namibia, South Africa and Mozambique.
What does TPDF stand for?
TPDF stands for Tanzania People's Defence Force (est. 1964; Tanzania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TPDF
We have 1 other meaning of TPDF in our Acronym Attic
- Test Program Design Data
- Third Party Due Diligence
- Time Plane Destruction Device (Haruhi Suzumiya; novel series)
- Training Product Document Data
- Twisted-Pair Distributed Data Interface
- Temperature-Programmed Decomposition
- Tobin Parnes Design Enterprises (New York, NY)
- Transmitral Pulsed Doppler Echocardiography (cardiology)
- Type Directed Partial Evaluation
- Texas Pollutant Discharge Elimination System
- Triangular Probability Density Function
- TeamPack Direction Finding System
- Tax Projects Delivery Group (PricewaterhouseCoopers)
- Texas Plant Disease Handbook
- Training Package Development Handbook (Australia Department of Education, Science and Training)
- Traumatic Posterior Dislocation of the Hip (orthopedic surgery)
- Tim Pembela Demokrasi Indonesia
- Todos por el Derecho de la Información (Spanish: All for the Right to Information)
- Total and Permanent Disability Income (Sun Life Financial; Philippines)
- Tractebel Project Development, Inc. (power project development subsidiary; Tractabel; Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They also inspected a Tanzania People's Defence Force parade.
amp;nbsp;Qaddafi's troops along with Amin's were defeated by the Tanzania People's Defence Force aided by Ugandan exiles who had formed the Uganda National Liberation Army After Tanzanian and UNLA forces took Kampala, Idi Amin fled to Tripoli and shortly afterwards to the sanctuary given him by the Saudi royal family.