Tanzania International Container Terminal Services (TICTS) declared that it has taken the delivery of a new $9M quay crane and a new rubber tyred gantry crane.
What does TICTS stand for?
TICTS stands for Tanzania International Container Terminal Services (Dar es Salaam, Tanzania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Tampere International Center for Signal Processing (Finland)
- Tactical Intelligence Collection Team
- Tartous International Container Terminal (Tartous, Syria)
- TI (Texas Instruments) Chess Team
- Tourism Industry Council Tasmania (Australia)
- True Isovolumetric Contraction Time (cardiology)
- Twisted Intramolecular Charge Transfer
- Time, Information, Capital, Tools, Energy, Materials, People (The 7 Technology Resources: A. Sunskis, M.Ed., MLF.)
- Terminal Island Container Transfer Facility
- Too Interconnected to Fail (finance)
- Tactical Ice Cream Unit (political activism)
- Tennessee Independent Colleges and Universities
- Territorial Information and Communications Units
- Thoracic Intermediate Care Unit
- Tokai International Cyber University (Japan)
- Trauma Intensive Care Unit
- Tennessee Independent Colleges and Universities Association (Nashville, TN)
- Texas Independent College and University Libraries
- Tomato Infectious Chlorosis Virus
- Project to Combat Trafficking in Children and Women
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dar es Salaam now the star The port is managed by Tanzania International Container Terminal Services (TICTS), which in turn is led by Hong Kong conglomerate Hutchison Whampoa, under a 10-year contract.