The Tanzania Football Federation (TFF) has planned to launch electronic tickets for all global and league matches to be played in the country's stadiums from January 2013.
What does TFF stand for?
TFF stands for Tanzania Football Federation (est. 1930)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TFF
We have 80 other meanings of TFF in our Acronym Attic
- Trust Fund for East Timor (World Bank; Asian Development Bank)
- Tunneling Field Effect Transistor
- Teachers' Federation Employees' Union (Canada)
- Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union
- Thailand Futures Exchange
- Task Force Education and Youth (Stability Pact for South Eastern Europe)
- Tactical Fighting Force (gaming)
- Tactical Fill File
- Talk Fantasy Football (forum)
- Tangential Flow Filtration
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, Yanga recently admitted the first they knew of it was through the media and the Tanzania Football Federation said they had not been consulted either.
The Tanzania Football Federation has reversed its decision to fine a player for swapping jerseys with Samuel Eto'o after the country's recent World Cup qualifying defeat to Cameroon.