Department of Energy's (DOE's) Hanford Tank Waste Remediation System (TWRS) Privatization Program in Hanford, WA.
What does TWRS stand for?
TWRS stands for Tank Waste Remediation System
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of TWRS
We have 4 other meanings of TWRS in our Acronym Attic
- TeamWin Recovery Project
- Tillman Water Reclamation Plant (California)
- Towarzystwo Wspierania Rozwoju Powiatu (Polish: District Development Support Association)
- Transborder Watershed Research Program
- Trust Water Rights Program (Washington)
- Tupperware Remix Party (band)
- Twoja Wizja Rozwoju Przedsiebiorczosci (Polish: Your Vision for Enterprise Development; national competition; Poland)
- Time-Weighted Rate of Return
- Tampa Water Resource Recovery Project
- Tanglewood Riverside School (Fort Myers, Florida)
- Toro Wireless Rain Sensor (home improvement)
- True Wave Reduced Slope
- Time/Warner Retail Sales and Marketing
- Tank Waste Remediation System Operation And Utilization Plan
- Tank Waste Remediation System Project
- Thomas, Wilson, Ragusa, Uffman & Company (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Tactical Warning/Weapon System
- Tactical Weapon Simulator
- Tactical Weather Station
- Tail Warning System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first identified project is to support the recent contract award to design, build and operate the Tank Waste Remediation System (TWRS) facility at the US Department of Energy's (DOE) Hanford Site near Richland, Washington.
The DOE's announcement today awards two contracts for Phase I of the Tank Waste Remediation System Program.
Department of Energy (DOE) - Richland Operations Office for Support Services for the Hanford Tank Waste Remediation System (TWRS) Environmental Impact Statement (EIS).
Jacobs' Kennewick, WA office is currently preparing a comprehensive Environmental Impact Statement for the DOE - Richland Operations Office for support services for the Hanford Tank Waste Remediation System.
Department of Energy (DOE) to provide conceptual design services for major part of their Tank Waste Remediation System program at the Hanford site near Richland, Wash.