97 Pulau Kundur Tanjung Balai Karimun Kepulauan Riau Fax No.
What does TBK stand for?
TBK stands for Tanjung Balai Karimun (Indonesian city)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TBK
We have 21 other meanings of TBK in our Acronym Attic
- Trial by Jury
- Triangle Business Journal (Raleigh News; Raleigh, NC)
- Turbulent Bounded Jet
- Thai Broadcast Journalists Association (Thailand)
- Texas Bone and Joint Center (North Richland Hills, TX)
- The Brian Jonestown Massacre (band)
- Radio Transmitter (electronic equipment; US Navy)
- Taco Burrito King (Chicago, IL; Mexican restaurant chain; est. 1992)
- Tactically Bred Killers (gaming clan)
- Temple B'rith Kodesh (Rochester, NY; est. 1848)
- Terbuka (stock symbol, Indonesia)
- The Big Kahuna (movie)
- The Black Keys (band)
- The Black Knights (gaming)
- Tokyo Buhin Kogyo (Tokyo, Japan)
- Toolbook (File Name Extension)
- TANK Binding Kinase 1
- Traditional Bone-Knitting Drugs
- The Brad Kaminsky Foundation (Ashburn, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 18 power plants are the 20 -megawatt (MW) Tanjung Pinang Power Plant, the 14 MW Tanah Grogot Power Plant, the 14 MW Ketapang Power Plant, the 11 MW Pangkalan Bun Power Plant, the 12 MW Lampung Tengah Power Plant, the 12 MW Tanjung Balai Karimun Power Plant, the 12 MW Kalianda Power Plant, the 50 MW Pontianak Power Plant, the 200 MW Jenepono Power Plant, the 12 MW Gorontalo Power Plant, the 11 MW Tembilahan Power Plant, the 11 MW Rengat Power Plant, the 200 MW Kuala Tanjung Power Plant, the 20 Molo Tabu Power Plant, the 10 MW Manippi Power Plant, the 55 MW Kaltim Power Plant, the 200 MW Banjarsari Power Plant and the 225 MW Keban Agung Power Plant.
PLTU Tanjung Balai Karimun 14 MW, PLTU Bangka 30 MW, PLTU Amurang 25 MW, PLTU Kendari 20 MW, and PLTU Ende 14 MW outside Java.
The speed ferry boats serve domestic routes to Selat Panjang, Tanjung Balai Karimun, Batam and Tanjung Pinang and international routes to Port Klang, Malaysia, with at least 5 ship everyday.
China's tires have been smuggled into Indonesia through several ports like Kuala Tungkal ib Jambi, Teluk Nibung, Tanjung Balai Karimun, and Dumai in Riau.