Engineering services for the implementation of SEA to ensure the availability of the tangent line is Basel-Stadt 2025 for Phases 32-53.
What does TL stand for?
TL stands for Tangent Line (tanks and vessel industry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TL
We have 69 other meanings of TL in our Acronym Attic
- The Knowledge eXchange (trademark of Kodak)
- Teknillisen Korkeakoulun Ylioppilaskunta (Finnish: Helsinki Univeristy of Technology Student Union)
- Tokyo International Airport, Haneda (Airport Code)
- Turun Kauppakorkeakoulun Ylioppilaskunta (Finnish: Turku School of Economics Student Union; Turku, Finland)
- Tai Kwong Yokohama Holding Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- To Keep You in the Loop
- The Killing Zone (Internet gaming organization)
- The Korean Zombie
- Tracking Zone
- Talk Later
Samples in periodicals archive:
The angle formed by the solid surface and the tangent line to the upper surface at the end point is called the contact angle; it is the angle between the tangent line at the contact point and the horizontal line of the solid surface.
D represents a large distance between a tangent line drawn to a pair of convexities from which an opening of the concavity is defined and a bottom of the concavity measured in a direction at right angles to the tangent line.
A tangent line to anterior femoral cortex was drawn passing through the AFC.
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] Such problem can be solved at cutting tool that has open profile what means profile which have at end points tangent lines containing angle less than 180[degrees].
The measured stiffness, S*, is the slope of the tangent line to the unloading curve at the maximum loading point ([P.
For example, you could draw a graph and a tangent line to that graph at a point using basic Maple commands, but it takes a fair bit of work.
Mandibular plane A tangent line to the lower border of the mandible (figures 1, 2).