SHIMMER will use Spatial Heterodyne Spectroscopy (SHS) to measure the limb brightness at 32 tangent altitudes with high spectral resolution (0.
What does tanalt stand for?
tanalt stands for Tangent Altitude (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Treatment Authorization Number (healthcare billing)
- Tremor Action Network (Pleasanton, CA)
- Trunk Appearance Number
- Arctangent (usually written tan ^-1; scientific calculator button)
- Technical Assistance Needs Assessment (money laundering study)
- Tele Atlas North America, Inc.
- Telugu Association of North America
- Tennessee Association of Nurse Anesthetists (Nashville, TN)
- Tire Association of North America (formerly National Tire Dealers and Retreaders Association)
- Torah, Nevi'im, Ketuvim (Hebrew: Law, Prophets, Writings; Jewish Bible)
- Tracking Active Galactic Nuclei with Australian-South-African Milliarcsecond Interferometry
- Towards A New Age of Partnership
- Tanzania National Parks Authority (park management)
- Total Annual Net Benefit (economics)
- Trailerable Aids to Navigation Boat
- Transportation Association of Northern Berkshire (now Berkshire Rides; Massachusetts)
- Technical Aid for Nottinghamshire Communities (UK)
- Tibetan Association of Northern California (Berkeley, CA)
- Transmission Agency of Northern California