He supports the view by looking at the passage's immediate compositional context in the Pentateuch and its broader compositional context, the Tanak.
What does TNK stand for?
TNK stands for Tanak
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of TNK
We have 11 other meanings of TNK in our Acronym Attic
- The Name I Wanted Was Taken
- Tahitian Noni Juice
- The Neon Judgement (band)
- The Network Journal (Black Professionals and Small Business Magazine)
- Total Nylon Jacket (ammunition)
- Trenton, New Jersey
- Tung Nan Junior College (Taiwan)
- The New Jedi Order
- Tallahassee Network for Justice & Peace (Florida)
- Tuesday Night Jam Sessions (band)
- Tenshi Na Konamaiki (anime)
- The Neighbor Kids (band)
- Tomorrow Never Knows (Beatles song)
- Torah Neviim Ktuvim (Hebrew: old testiment)
- True North Knives (Montreal, QC, Canada)
- Tyumenskaya Neftyanaya Kompaniya (Tyumen Oil Company, Russia)
- T/natural Killer Cell Lymphoma
- Taman Nasional Kayan Mentarang (Indonesian: Kayan Mentarang National Park; est. 1980)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The rest of the book surveys the contents of the Tanak (Torah, Prophets, Writings) from a critical perspective.
6 seconds behind Hirvonen, with M-Sport team-mate Ott Tanak of Estonia completing the podium.
Estonian rally driver Ott Tanak has committed another costly error, crashing out of the Brother Rally New Zealand.
On stream since 1991, the Umar system treats and processes associated gases gathered from the oilfields of Umar, North Umar, Shahel, al-Izba and Tanak through a 77-km gathering network.
According to government sources, in wake of possible terror attacks in KP the provincial government has directed to high alert the security while DCOs and Commissioners have been directed to provide relief to affectees in Bannu, Tanak and Dera Ismail Khan.
Sources of Population and Welfare Department told that reports about long absence of women medical officers deployed in centers of PWD were presented to a conference under the presidency of Provincial Minister Saleem Kahn that held in Dir, Lucky Marvat, Banu, Tanak, Sawat and various other districts.
Shell has since discovered many fields in this block, notably including al-Izba, Maleh, Sijan, Ratka, Azraq, Tanak, Saban, Shdeha, Hardan, Ghawari, Jazieh, Galban, Nishan, al-Ayya, Faylan and Ayubi.