Contract notice: Tampere hall brewing and alcohol products.
What does TRE stand for?
TRE stands for Tampere (Finland)
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of TRE
We have 208 other meanings of TRE in our Acronym Attic
- Temporary Receiver Dictionary Table (computing)
- Tribeam Rotationally Directed Transmission
- Timber Ridge Dog Training Club (Wisconsin)
- Tracking Radar Take-Off
- The Rescuers Down Under (animated movie)
- Trailer Remote Diagnostic Unit
- Trophy Ridge Drop Zone (archery reference)
- Tactical Radio Enclosure (US Army)
- Tactical Readiness Evaluation
- Tactical Receive Equipment
- Tanzanian Royalty Exploration (Canada)
- Target Rich Environment (gaming)
- Taux de Rémunération de l'Epargne (French: Rate of Return on Savings)
- Taux de Rendement Energétique (French: Energy Efficiency Ratio)
- Tax Return Evaluation
- Teacher Resource Exchange (UK)
- Teaching and Research Excellence
- Techniques de Recherche Emploi (French: Job Search Techniques)
- Technology-Rich Environment
- Tele-Rilevamento Europa (Italian: Tele-Detection Europe)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk ENP Newswire - 22 October 2012 Release date- 19102012 - Researchers of the University of Tampere regard positively the Open Access principle (unrestricted access to research articles).
A brief selection of confirmed participants includes the Social Democratic Youth, the City of Helsinki Personnel Centre, the University of Tampere, Tampere Chamber of Commerce and Pirkanmaa Employment and Economic Development Offices.
The Finnish city of Tampere freezes over in winter, creating scenes reminiscent of Narnia.
The two other golds came at the Tampere Swimming Centre, with Myles CouchAnderson claiming a convincing win in the 400m freestyle and 13-year-old Amelia Maughan taking the women's 100m freestyle crown.
From Turku they will take the train to Tampere for a 3 night stay in one of Tampere's top hotels.
In Tampere negotiations may lead to temporary layoffs for approximately 60 people.
uk Volvo AB (Volvo) (NASDAQ: VOLV) (STO: VOLVA) (STO: VOLVB), a Sweden-based automaker, is planning to lay off 213 staff in Tampere and 24 in Turku, according to Volvo Bus Finland's union representative.