NC4 SAFECOP will revolutionize the way Tampa polices the city," says Chief Jane Castor of the Tampa Police Department.
What does TPD stand for?
TPD stands for Tampa Police Department (Florida)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPD
We have 138 other meanings of TPD in our Acronym Attic
- Thioguanine, Procarbazine, CCNU (1-(2-Chloroethyl)-3-Cyclohexyl-1-Nitrosourea) and Vincristine (chemotherapy)
- Total Packed Cell Volume
- Thermal Plasma Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Traditional Prenatal Care Visit Schedule
- The Paper Converting Wizard Pty Limited (Southbank, VIC, Australia)
- Twisted-Pair Copper Wire
- Table of Personnel Distribution
- Tactical PSYOPS (Psychological Operations) Detachment
- Tail Packet Discard (network management)
- Tallahassee Police Department (Tallahassee, FL)
- Tänker På Dig (Swedish: Thinking of You)
- Tape Playback Discriminator
- Teacher Professional Development
- Technical Prima Donna
- Technical Procedure Development
- Technical Program Data
- Technical Project Description
- Technical Project Documentation (construction)
- Technisch Physische Dienst (Dutch applied physics research institute)
- Technology Planning Database (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
J Murdock, 25, died Monday morning in Tampa after apparently committing suicide by shooting himself while sitting inside his car in front of Middleton High School, according to the Tampa Police Department.
Officers from the Tampa Police Department spotted Roman sitting beside the stage with cash in her hand and immediately noticed her signs of inebriation, such as slurred speech.
In February 2004, the Tampa Police Department faced a risk management challenge, one that required pre-event security assessments, security planning and event security management for 300,000 visitors descending on the city.
The Times reported that the Tampa Police Department is calling the incident another case of self-defense and that "it is unlikely Tare will be charged.
Last summer, the Tampa Police Department installed several dozen cameras, assigned staff to monitor them, and installed a face recognition application called Face-IT manufactured by the Visionics Corporation of New Jersey.
For Shar Ishee and other gay and lesbian employees of the Tampa police department, it became a moment frozen in time.
THE Tampa Police Department in Florida is using 36 security cameras with face-recognition software to catch criminals.