Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council (Hillsborough County, Fla.
What does TBRPC stand for?
TBRPC stands for Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Team Based Right Livelihood
- Terminal Balance Return Loss
- Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory (India)
- The Best Record Label
- Top to Bottom, Right to Left
- Transmitter Buffer Register Load (data transfer)
- Tax Benefit Reference Manual (Financial Secretary to the Treasury; UK)
- Tree-Based Reliability Model
- The Beyond Radio Network (website)
- The Book Report Network (New York, NY)
- Topology Broadcast Based on Reverse-Path Forwarding
- Text Based Role Playing Game (gaming)
- Turn-Based Role Playing Game
- Tampa Bay Regional Planning Model (road reveiw; Florida)
- Taman Budaya Raden Saleh (Indonesian: Park Culture Raden Saleh; Indonesia)
- Teacher Behavior Rating Scale
- Terrestrial Biophysics and Remote Sensing Laboratory (University of Arizona)
- Thiobarbituric Acid-Reactive Substance (food science)
- Total Body Recumbent Stepper (exercise)
- Tryptophan Biosynthesis Regulatory System
Samples in periodicals archive:
net) Oak Hill Hospital Project Will Add 41 Jobs An expansion at Oak Hill Hospital would create 41 new jobs and pump millions of dollars into the local economy according to a report from the Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council.
His civic affiliations include committee and board memberships on The Helen Ellis Hospital Foundation, Florida Blood Services, the Pinellas County Estate Planning Council, the Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council Area Agency on Aging, Morton Plant Mease Foundation Financial Counseling Services, and school and church organizations.
Among the agencies and groups that will participate in the permitting process in addition to the Department of Environmental Protection are the Department of Community Affairs, Department of Transportation, Southwest Florida Water Management District, Florida Game and Fresh Water Fish Commission, Public Service Commission, Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council and Manatee County.