Special Moments will be celebrating 8 years in the Tampa Bay Area in Feb 2013.
What does TBA stand for?
TBA stands for Tampa Bay Area
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TBA
We have 256 other meanings of TBA in our Acronym Attic
- Trellis-Based Maximum Likelihood Sequential Decoding Algorithm
- Trellis-Based Maximum Likelihood Sequential Decoding Algorithm with Finite Stack-Size Constraint
- Trellis-Based Scalar-Vector Quantizer
- Tail-Biting Trellis-Coded Quantization
- Tree-Based Wireless Call Admission Control
- Terabit per Second
- Terabyte per Second
- Tabernacle Baptist Academy (Virginia Beach, VA, USA)
- Table of Basic Allowance
- Tallahassee Builders Association (Tallahassee, FL)
- Targeted Brownfields Assessment
- Task-Based Approach
- Team Basket Association (French: Team Basketball Association; France; est. 1984)
- Team Building Activities
- TechBoston Academy
- Technical Bid Analysis
- Technical Business Analyst
- Technology-Based Assessment (various organizations)
- Television Bureau of Advertising
- Tennessee Bar Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- WHO: All Tampa Bay Area Residents Are Encouraged to Attend Parents, Grandparents, Healthcare Providers, Community Leaders.
This deal marks the second joint venture equity investment for HRC and Meridian in the Tampa Bay area in 2006.
Charley was expected to pass west of the Keys at Florida's tip early today before hitting the Tampa Bay area in the afternoon with winds up to 110mph, heavy rain, sporadic tornadoes and the dangerous storm surge.
6 billion annual economic impact on the Tampa Bay area.
Initially, it was thought the blight had stretched as far south as the Tampa Bay area and as far north as St.
Petersburg Times, the leading daily in the country's twelfth largest news market, will significantly increase Monster's visibility in the Tampa Bay area as we continue to expand our presence in key markets nationwide.
We see the great opportunity for Web development and digital marketing in the Tampa Bay Area and south Florida," said Geoff Wilson, 352 Media Group's founder and president.