Public sector lender Indian Bank has inked a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Tamil Nadu Open University and Directorate of Technical Education (DOTE).
What does TNOU stand for?
TNOU stands for Tamil Nadu Open University (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Tunneling Near-Field Optical Microscope
- Geological Survey of the Netherlands
- The Neuroscience of Psychotherapy (Louis Cozolino book)
- Total Network Operation Plan
- Totally Not Our Problem
- Tampa Network Operating System (amateur radio application)
- The Nights of Sacred
- Theater Network Operations and Security Center
- The Nature of Things
- There's Nothing on Television, So ....
- Texas Network of Youth Services (Austin, TX)
- Tactical Nuclear Penguin
- Take No Prisoners (gaming)
- Technology Network Program
- Test Not Performed
- Thai Nation Party (Thailand)
- The National Partnership (New Zealand financial services group)
- The National Pastime
- The Natural Pharmacist (Steven Bratman book; Prima Publishing)
- The New Paper (Singapore newspaper)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While it is a known fact that he enrolled at Tamil Nadu Open University for a BA in Political Science in 2009, Subramanian failed to prove if he had indeed pursued the programme to its logical conclusion and had to consequently correct his profile on the website.