What does TNPL stand for?
TNPL stands for Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Paper Limited (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TNPL
We have 1 other meaning of TNPL in our Acronym Attic
- Tamil Nadu Professional Course Entrance Examination
- Technologies for New Product Development
- Thailand National Police Department (Ministry of Interior)
- Time Needed to Produce Falling Down
- True New Power Galaxy
- Texas Non-Profit Hospice Alliance
- The Network People, Inc.
- Trans Northern Pipelines Inc. (Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada)
- The Nurse Practitioner Journal
- The Nuts Poker League (online game)
- Tuesday Night Pool League (UK)
- There's No Place Like Home
- Treaty for the Nonproliferation of Nuclear Weapons
- Telocator Network Paging Protocol (PCIA)
- Total Net Primary Productivity (ecology measurement)
- Tris(Nonylphenyl) Phosphite
- Temporary Not Physically Qualified
- The National Poetry Review
- Total Non Profit Resources (online resource; Canada)