com, both of Tamara Wilson Public Relations, +1-206-838-8977, for Metropolitan Market Web site: http://www.
What does TWPR stand for?
TWPR stands for Tamara Wilson Public Relations (Seattle, WA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TWPR
- Total War Premier League (gaming)
- Town of Westerlo Public Library (Westerlo, NY)
- Township of Washington Public Library (New Jersey)
- Telecommunications Workers Pension Plan (Canada)
- The Web Presence Provider
- The William Pelfrey Project (Macon, GA)
- Timber and Wood Products Procurement Policy (New Zealand)
- Twisted Wizard's Paranormal Priesthood Band (Macon, GA)
- Twisted Wizard's Paranormal Provocative Band (Macon, GA)
- Tyco Water Plastic Pipeline Systems (thermoplastic piping; Tyco Water Pty. Ltd; New Zealand)
- TES Working Prototype Retrieval (NASA)
- The Wall Project Revolution
- Third World Planning Review (journal)
- Tides World Press Reports
- Trap Write Port Register (computing)
- Tactical Water Purification System
- Teck Whye Primary School (Singapore)
- Timber Wolf Preservation Society (Greendale, WI)
- The Wiccan/Pagan Times (publication)
- Tyne & Wear Passenger Transport Authority (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contact Nathan Hambley at Tamara Wilson Public Relations at 206-838-8977 or 202-431-5296 for more information.
Tamara Wilson Public Relations specializes in media relations and visibility programs for a wide range of consumer-based clients comprised largely of hospitality, food products, restaurants and retailers.
First Call Analyst: FCMN Contact: CONTACT: Lisa Nourse of Tamara Wilson Public Relations, +1-206-838-8977 or LisaN@TamaraWilson.
com/ or contact Tamara Wilson Public Relations at 206-838-8977.
CONTACT: Nathan Hambley of Tamara Wilson Public Relations, +1-206-838-8977 or nathanh@tamarawilson.
CONTACT: Lisa Nourse of Tamara Wilson Public Relations, +1-206-838-8977 or LisaN@TamaraWilson.
New Clients Retain Tamara Wilson Public Relations PRNewswire -- Oct.