The Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce estimates that the MSA population will reach 248,039 by 2010.
What does GTCC stand for?
GTCC stands for Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce (Tallahassee, FL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of GTCC
We have 36 other meanings of GTCC in our Acronym Attic
- IGE with Tonic-Clonic Seizures Alone
- Gulf Tax Credit Bond (Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, USA)
- Greater Twin Cities Blues Music Society
- Gas Turbine Combined-Cycle (power plant)
- General Terms and Conditions of Contract
- General Trading & Contracting Company
- Government Travel Charge Card
- Greater Than Class C (waste)
- Greene Trails Cycling Classic (Ohio)
- Guilford Technical Community College (Jamestown, NC)
- Greater Towson Council of Community Associations, Inc
- Gene Technology Community Consultative Committee (Australia)
- Greater Toronto Council of Camera Clubs (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Gene Technology Community Consultative Group (Australia)
- Graduate Transition Certificate in Computer Science
- Graph-Theoretic Concepts in Computer Science
- Grand Traverse Conservation District (Traverse City, MI)
- Grand Traverse County District Court
- General Teaching Council for England (UK)
- General Trading & Contracting Establishment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Delta even quit the Tallahassee chamber of commerce over the chamber's efforts to lure Air Tran, according to the Tallahassee Democrat newspaper.
A business friendly environment with a "shovel ready" site sends a clear message to business prospects and investors that Tallahassee is open for business," said Sue Dick, President, of both the Greater Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development Council of Tallahassee/Leon County.