com, the worldwide leader in Talent Relationship Management solutions.
What does TRM stand for?
TRM stands for Talent Relationship Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TRM
We have 138 other meanings of TRM in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Revised Limited Partnership Act
- Therapeutic Recreation and Leisure Services
- Three Rivers Legal Services (Florida)
- Three Rivers Library System (Glenwood Springs, CO)
- Time-Resolved Laser Spectroscopy
- Tombigbee Regional Library System (Mississippi)
- Teton Regional Land Trust (conservation; Idaho)
- The Road Less Traveled (Poem)
- Three Rivers Land Trust (Acton, ME)
- Tactical Road March
- Tamper Resistant Module
- Tasa Representativa del Mercado (Colombia)
- Tax and Revenue Management
- Team Risk Management (SEI method)
- Technical Reference Manual
- Technical Reference Model
- Technical Relationship Manager
- Technical Requirement Module
- Technical Resource Management, Inc. (Okotoks, Alberta, Canada)
- Technical Review Meeting (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The basis for talent relationship management in mySAP HR E-Recruiring is the talent warehouse, a central database of employees and external candidates.
iFind is flexible enough to integrate with legacy applicant tracking systems as well, providing a powerful front end for recruitment that is candidate-centric and improves sourcing and talent relationship management.
com spearheads the market with a new, innovative Talent Relationship Management suite of products and services, once again delivering on its 1996 promise to change the way the world hires.
Shell Among Companies to Roll Out New Functionality to Increase Quality and Efficiency of Recruitment and Talent Relationship Management
com in delivering this innovative networking solution in the Talent Relationship Management market.
In addition, Professor Deighton's experience with CRM applications will prove instrumental in our development towards models of Talent Relationship Management, allowing management to communicate one-on-one with their people.
Throughout the three-day conference, BrassRing and a number of its clients and partners are leading informative sessions on a variety of industry topics, such as global talent management, recruitment metrics and analytics, workforce planning, talent relationship management, and on-boarding.