Talal Abu-Ghazaleh, chairman of the global provider of professional services and education group, Talal Abu-Ghazaleh International (TAGI) and Mr.
What does TAGI stand for?
TAGI stands for Talal Abu-Ghazaleh International
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAGI
We have 8 other meanings of TAGI in our Acronym Attic
- Titchfield Abbey Golf & Fishing (1995-2006; UK)
- Temporal Action-Graph Game (computer theory)
- The Art Group Gallery (Mount Jackson, VA)
- Topology, Algebra and Geometry Group
- Totally Am Gonna Getcha (fictional missile; Kids Next Door)
- Theatergruppe Am Goethe Gymnasium Schwerin (German theater group)
- Tracking Accountability in Government Grants System (Health and Human Services)
- Transfer of Aerosol and Gases to Greenland Snow and Ice
- Take A Good Hard Look At Yourself
- Tages-Anzeiger (German: daily journal)
- Terminal Applications Group, Inc. (White Plains, NY)
- The Arabidopsis Genome Initiative (plant genetics)
- The Associated Group, Inc. (various locations)
- Talal Abu Ghazaleh Information Technology International
- Texas Association of Governmental Information Technology Managers
- Thaib Armaiyn-Gani Kasuba (Indonesian anarchy group)
- Telugu Association of Greater Kansas City (Missouri)
- The Archer Group Limited
- There's a Good Lad
- There's a Good Lass
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Talal Abu-Ghazaleh, chairman of the organisation will launch the Talal Abu-Ghazaleh International University (Tagiuni) in January 2013.
Talal Abu-Ghazaleh International, (TAGCO) a firm with 60 offices across the Middle East and North Africa, was selected from six respondents to take on the work.