The panelists are Thom Stubbs, partner with Integrated Environments and Lee Francouer, a Taku River Tlingit First Nation lawyer.
What does TRTFN stand for?
TRTFN stands for Taku River Tlingit First Nation (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Tool Rooms and Training Centres (India)
- Tilcon Real-Time Developer (software)
- Trail of Tears National Historic Trail (US National Park Service)
- Rise Time Fall Time (monitor response times)
- Tactical Record Traffic Facsimile
- Tanker Replacement Transfer Fund (US DoD)
- Texas Research & Technology Foundation
- The Round Table Foundation (France)
- Tsunami Relief Task Force
- Tactical Radar Threat Generator (SAM & AAA threat simulator)
- Tactical Range Threat Generator
- Twickenham Riverside Terrace Group (UK)
- Time-Resolved Transient Hole-Burning
- Textiles Research and Training Institute (Eastern Michigan University)
- Total Relaxation Time Index (cardiology)
- Trail Runs Through It (Montana)
- Tshiuetin Rail Transportation, Inc. (Canada)
- The Radiance Technique International Association
- Tennessee Right to Life, Inc. (Nashville, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a respected artist he encourages the Taku River Tlingit First Nation to be proud of proud of their culture.
The company believes this is a sound project with minimal long term environmental effects and significant positive socio-economic benefits to the local community, Taku River Tlingit First Nation people and the province of British Columbia.
The Company believes that the proposed mine is a sound project, and will minimize any long term environmental effects while maximizing socio- economic benefits to the local community, Taku River Tlingit First Nation and British Columbia.
250-636-2472 $5,000 The Taku River Tlingit First Nation.
Ward is the designated spokesperson for the Taku River Tlingit First Nation.
The project is located within the traditional territory of the Taku River Tlingit First Nation who have entered into a formal Impact and Benefits Agreement with respect to the project.
The Company believes that the proposed mine is a sound project that will minimize any long term environmental effects and maximize socio- economic benefits to the local community, Taku River Tlingit First Nation and British Columbia.