We're not taking ourselves too seriously, a lot of what we say is only meant as a joke, and I really don't think we presented ourselves that badly.
What does TOTS stand for?
TOTS stands for Taking Ourselves Too Seriously
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TOTS
We have 16 other meanings of TOTS in our Acronym Attic
- Three Oaks Township Public Library (Three Oaks, MI)
- Teaching on the Run (Australia)
- Theatre on the Ridge (Paradise, CA)
- Tool of the Regime (band)
- Top of the Range
- Top of the Rockefeller (New York City building)
- Toys on the Rocks (car club)
- TV on The Radio (band)
- Total Radiation Measurements
- Tales of the Reaching Moon (magazine)
- Taming of the Shrew (Shakespeare play)
- Target Oriented Tracking System
- Team of the Season (sports)
- Temporary Occupancy Troop Shelter
- Theatre of the Stars
- Thinking Outside the Sandbox (blog)
- Tower Operation Training System
- Tower Operator Training System
- Transportable Orbital Tracking Station
- Triple Offset Torque Seated (Valve)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I want a little bit of sass and fun and playfulness, and not taking ourselves too seriously.
Let's face it, we are all guilty of taking ourselves too seriously at times.
The ability to see the absurdity of life stops us from taking ourselves too seriously.
We need time to relax, 'to play', to stop taking ourselves too seriously.
I promise we will not be taking ourselves too seriously.
I appreciate the self-deprecating tone adopted by Blodgett in her newsletter; truly, there is no future in taking ourselves too seriously.
We are dedicated to turning our customers into fans, pushing the envelope on innovation and people development, while never taking ourselves too seriously.