Maximum take-off gross weight has decreased from 114,000 lb.
What does TOG stand for?
TOG stands for Take-Off Gross (weight)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TOG
We have 47 other meanings of TOG in our Acronym Attic
- Text Over, Fullquote Under
- The Odds Favor Us (gaming)
- Thinking of You
- Totally and Obviously Fouled Up
- Totally Fouled Up (polite form)
- Trust on First Use (information security)
- Typing Own Follow Up (newsposting)
- Too Outrageously Fouled Up to Even Discuss
- Time Out for Women
- Tactical Overlay Generator
- Tales of Graces (video game)
- Tayana Owners Group (association of Tayana Sailboat Owners)
- Technical Objectives & Guidelines
- Technical Operating Guidances
- Technical Oversight Group
- Technology Oversight Group (various organizations)
- Teens on the Green (golf)
- Terry's Old Geezers
- The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist (publication)
- The Oklahoma Group (University of Oklahoma; Norman, OK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report focused on multi-engine turbojet and turboprop airplanes with maximum take-off gross weight of 12,500 pounds or greater, which generally represents modern glass cockpit aircraft.