The dedicated Nokia 9200 Communicator series client includes a basic functionality for entering and receiving the parameters for Take-Off Data Calculation (TODC), using a wireless connection to a central application server via the Internet.
What does TODC stand for?
TODC stands for Take-Off Data Calculation (aviation software)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TODC
We have 3 other meanings of TODC in our Acronym Attic
- Take-Off Distance Available
- Taxi Owners and Drivers Association
- Technical Order Distribution Account
- Texas Orchestra Directors Association
- The Office of Design and Architecture (New York, NY and London, England, UK)
- Tricycle Operators and Drivers' Association (Philippines)
- Type One Diabetes Assistance and Enlightenment
- Transactions on Design Automation of Electronic Systems
- Theory of Distributed Associative Memory
- Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work (foundation)
- The Open Design Community (web designers group)
- Theater Oriented Depot Complex
- Tunable Optical Dispersion Compensator
- Technical Order Distribution Control Activity
- Technical Order Distribution Control Office
- Tenants and Owners Development Corporation (San Francisco, CA)
- The Other Dude Did It
- Total Organ Dose Equivalent
- The Official Dead End Place (website)
- Transcript Of Data Extraction System