Business/Technology Editors NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 22, 2001 Take Two Interactive Software, Inc.
What does TTIS stand for?
TTIS stands for Take Two Interactive Software, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TTIS
We have 11 other meanings of TTIS in our Acronym Attic
- Timing Technologies India, Pvt. Ltd. (Hyderabad, India)
- Toyota Tsusho India Pvt. Ltd. (est. 1999; Japan and India)
- Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property Management
- Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property Services (University of California, San Diego)
- Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section (American Bar Association)
- Trinidad and Tobago Interbank Payments System (electronic bank transactions)
- Technology Transfer Integrated Planning Team
- Tsetse and Trypanosomiasis Information Quarterly
- Time-Tension Integral Response (anesthesiology)
- Tri-Tec International Resources, LLC (staffing firm; Covina, CA)
- Teens Teaching Internet Skills (4-H)
- The Telegraph in Schools (Indian student newspaper)
- Total Time in Service
- Transformed Tile Iteration Space
- Travel and Transport Information Service
- Transit Time Information System for Military Mail
- Teacher Training in Sub-Saharan Africa (United Nationsl Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization)
- Tatung Institute of Technology (Taiwan)
- Tissue Thromboplastin Inhibition Test
- Trinidad and Tobago Institute of Technology (est. 2001; now University of Trinidad and Tobago)