We conducted a study to characterize the molecular epidemiology of selected MRSA isolates from the Taiwan Surveillance of Antimicrobial Resistance (TSAR), a national surveillance program of inpatient and outpatient clinical isolates in Taiwan (11).
What does TSAR stand for?
TSAR stands for Taiwan Surveillance of Antimicrobial Resistance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TSAR
We have 14 other meanings of TSAR in our Acronym Attic
- Transport Service Access Point
- Transport Service Access Point-Identifier
- Tri-State Antique Power Association (Gray, TN)
- Texas Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition (Dallas, TX)
- Telecommunications System Architecture Planning Group
- Telephony Services Application Programming Interface (Novell)
- Texas State Association of Plumbing Inspectors (Grand Prairie, TX)
- Texas Section of the American Physical Society
- Training for Speed, Agility and Quickness
- Tactical Situational Awareness Relay
- Technical Safety Analysis Report (US Department of Energy)
- Test Schedule and Review
- Texas Stairs and Rails (Houston, TX)
- Text Search and Replace
- The Sun Also Rises (gaming)
- Theater Simulation of Airbase Resources (Model)
- Theater Simulation of Airfield Resources
- Tidewater Search and Rescue (Norfolk, VA)
- Time Scanned Array Radar
- Time Series Acoustic Recall
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acknowledgment We thank Monto Ho, Microbial Infections Reference Laboratory, National Health Research Institutes, for providing subcultures of the strains from the Taiwan Surveillance of Antimicrobial Resistance collection.