NTC's common stock is traded on the Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation (TSEC) under the 2408 symbol.
What does TSEC stand for?
TSEC stands for Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TSEC
We have 36 other meanings of TSEC in our Acronym Attic
- Trade Show Exhibitors Association
- Transportation Staff Engineer Assistant
- Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies Advisory Committee
- Total Skin Electron Beam (radiation therapy)
- Two-Source Energy Balance
- Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration (Tallinn, Estonia)
- Turku School of Economics and Business Administration (Finland)
- Total Skin Electron Beam Irradiation
- Total Skin Electron Beam Therapy
- Tactical Speech Security Equipment
- Technical Specification Evaluation Centre (Bangalore, India)
- Technical Specification Evaluation Certificate
- Telecommunications Security
- Telecommunications Systems Engineer Course
- Terminal Secondary Radar Beacon
- Tertiary Student Enrolment and Completions
- Thadomal Shahani Engineering College (Mumbai, India)
- The Solar Energy Consortium
- The Solid Energy Crew (Swedish internet music group since 1996)
- Thermally Stimulated Electric Conductivity
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chen has previously served as Chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission under the Ministry of Finance, a Cabinet-level Division Director in the Executive Yuan, Deputy Minister of Finance, Chairman of the Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation, and Chairman of the Taiwan Academy of Banking and Finance.
Rong-I Wu, Chairman of the Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation ("TSEC"), met with Mr.
Macronix will further develop its business operations in the US, but wishes to concentrate its trading volume at Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation (TSEC), which reduces complexity and therefore costs.
TAIPEI, Taiwan -- The Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation announced today that it will further extend the block trading periods in the near future as part of its efforts to effectively enhance the efficiency and convenience of market trading.
The company files annual and quarterly reports and other information with the Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation (TSEC).
TAIPEI, Taiwan -- The Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation will ease restrictions on the failed trade system, from February 2009, in line with the implementation of a T+2 DVP settlement system slated for February 2, 2009.
TAIPEI, Taiwan -- The Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation will change its company name initials from TSEC to TWSE and its domain name from tse.