HSINCHU, Taiwan, November 27 /PRNewswire/ -- - TSMC Commits to China Automotive Excellence by Meeting AEC Guidelines Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Ltd.
What does TSMC stand for?
TSMC stands for Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Ltd
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TSMC
We have 16 other meanings of TSMC in our Acronym Attic
- Transitional Separate Maintenance Allowance
- Time-Span Minimization and Best Effort
- Transfer Standard Maintenance and Application Development
- Toronto Summer Music Academy and Festival (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Task-Based Subject Matter Resource Training System
- The Subject Matter Authority Resource and Training Service (US Navy)
- Techniques in Structural Molecular Biology (UK)
- Timesplitters Music Box (website)
- Trinidad Scorpion Moruga Blend (food)
- Tropical and Subtropical Moist Broadleaf Forests
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Corporation
- Technical Services Manager Code
- Technical Supply/System Management Code
- Tokyo Solid Model Club (Japan)
- Toll Station Management Controller
- Tracheal Smooth Muscle Cell
- Traffic Systems Management Center
- Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics (IEEE)
- Transportation Supply Maintenance Command
- Transportation Systems Center (USACE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These suppliers provided products and services that reflect Vitesse's customer service values and contributed to Vitesse's business success in 2011: * ASE Group for assembly services * Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Ltd.
pdf Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Ltd.
HSINCHU, Taiwan, May 27 /PRNewswire/ -- - New iRCX Format Ensure Data Accuracy and Enables Extensive EDA Support of Interconnect Modeling Related Applications in TSMC 65nm and 40nm Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Ltd.
The companies being honored are: Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Ltd.
In the news release, TSMC Unveils Two New Reference Flows, issued 08-Jun-2010 by Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Ltd.
SOURCE Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Ltd.
NEXX Systems, a leading provider of processing equipment for advanced wafer level packaging applications, today announced that it has entered into an ongoing joint development program (JDP) with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Ltd.