66 million year on year (YoY), according to the "Survey of Broadband Usage in Taiwan" released by the Taiwan Network Information Center (TWNIC).
What does TWNIC stand for?
TWNIC stands for Taiwan Network Information Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Truck Writers of North America (Charlotte, NC)
- The World Needs A Hero (Megadeth album)
- The Waterloo Networking Company (Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
- Two Way Non Coherent
- Taiwan National Computer Emergency Response Team (Taipei City, Taiwan)
- This Will Not Do
- Trance Will Never Die (website)
- Time with Non-Disabled Peers (special education integration)
- The Wintergreen Nature Foundation (Roseland, VA)
- The Way Nature Intended
- TheatreWorks of Northern Nevada (nonprofit drama corporation; Reno, NV)
- The Wrestling News Page (website)
- Tessie West Norris Public Library (Cochran, GA)
- The White Noise Revisited (UK)
- Third World Network of Scientific Organizations
- Thug World Ninja Turtles (spoof video)
- Tomato White Necrosis Virus
- The Whole Nine Yards (slang phrase and movie)
- Tripoli Western New York (est. 1996)
- TaxWise Online
Samples in periodicals archive:
The results of the survey conducted by Taiwan Network Information Center in July showed that the number of people who used the Internet totaled 11.
He is an executive member of the Taiwan Internet Service Provider Association (TWIA), a nonprofit organization of Internet service providers in Taiwan, and a member of the board of directors of the Taiwan Network Information Center (TWNIC), which provides .