Under the PPH , an applicant receiving a ruling from either the Taiwan Intellectual Property Office (TIPO) or the U.
What does TIPO stand for?
TIPO stands for Taiwan Intellectual Property Office
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TIPO
- Techniques in Print Media (Mount Saint Vincent University; Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Tire Intelligent Pressure Management
- Tomographic Imaging and Porous Media Laboratory (University of Calgary; Canada)
- Totally Integrated Power Module (automotive engineering)
- Transient Interfacial Phenomena in Miscible Polymer Systems (space experiment)
- Tumeurs Intracanalaires Papillaires et Mucineuses Pancréas (French)
- Time Interval Petri Networks
- Tivoli Integration Pack for NetView (software)
- Taranaki Internet Providers Network
- Transparency International Papua New Guinea (Port Moresby, National Capital District, Papua New Guinea)
- Total in Package Oxygen (beer)
- Trade and Investment Promotion Office (Slovenia)
- This Is Probably Old But Anyway
- Titanium Isopropoxide (chemical compound)
- Targeted Infrastructure Protection Program (US Department of Homeland Security program)
- Tax Installment Payment Plan (various locations)
- Taxe Interieure Sur Les Produits Petroliers (French: National Tax on Petroleum Products)
- Test Instrument Planning and Programming
- Test Investment Planning and Programming (USAF)
- Tracking Impaired Products Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, our company will raise the plea of patent invalidity, and seek invalidation against the subject patents through a cancellation action with the Taiwan Intellectual Property Office.
amp; GEORGE TOWN, Grand Cayman -- On May 26, 2005, the Taiwan Intellectual Property Office ("IPO") dismissed all cancellation actions filed by Monolithic Power Systems, Inc.