24 Kyodo Three Japanese railway companies and Taiwan High Speed Rail Corp.
What does THSR stand for?
THSR stands for Taiwan High Speed Rail
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of THSR
- Tar Heel Sports Network (North Carolina)
- Targeting Health and Social Need
- Terre Haute Symphony Orchestra (Terre Haute, IN)
- Transatlantic History Student Organization (University of Texas at Arlington; Arlington, TX)
- The Hermeneutic Studio of Art (InfoHead; Stafford, VA)
- The Hydrographic Society of America (Rockville, MD)
- Texas High School Project
- Thermal Spraying (welding)
- Texas High School Powerlifting Association
- Tweed Heads South Public School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Tennessee High School Rugby
- Texas High School Rodeo Association
- Texas High Speed Rail Authority (1989-1994)
- Taiwan High-Speed Rail Corporation
- Texas High School Roller Hockey League (Texas)
- Texas High School Redesign and Restructuring
- Texas High Speed Rail and Transportation Corporation
- Temple Hill Slope Squadron
- Terre Hill Stormwater Systems (Terre Hill, PA)
- Texas Historical Shootist Society (shooting club; Columbus, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Hsinchu County government will introduce the i-MiEVs at the Taiwan High Speed Rail line's Hsinchu Station as a taxi.
Dobler Vice President, Maintenance Taiwan High Speed Rail Corporation (THSRC) Nguyen Van Quoc Vice Chairman Management Authority for Urban Railways (MAUR), Vietnam Silvester Prakasam Director of Fare System Division Land Transport Authority (LTA), Singapore Voravuth Mala Director of Marketing State Railway of Thailand (SRT) Engr.
Taiwan High Speed Rail was forced to suspend services to southern Taiwan on Thursday following a minor derailing during the quake, but it declined to say how much revenue it lost.
April 28 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- IBM today announced the Taiwan High Speed Rail Corporation (THSRC) is using IBM software to manage maintenance and logistics for the revolutionary high-speed rail network that runs along the west coast of Taiwan.
12 Kyodo (UPDATING AFTER SIGNING) A consortium of seven Japanese companies signed a contract worth about 330 billion yen in Tokyo on Tuesday with Taiwan High Speed Rail Corp.
So far the Japanese government has not officially voiced cooperation for the Taiwan High Speed Rail project," Chen lamented in a meeting with Japanese lawmaker Masakuni Murakami.
Billed as one the largest privately funded transport projects ever, Taiwan High Speed Rail has instead become more famous for its ability to amass enormous debt.