The FSC put forth the aforementioned measures for vitalizing the stock market at a meeting with ranking officials of securities firms, investment trust firms, and futures firms, as well as chiefs of Taiwan Stock Exchange, GreTai Securities Market, and Taiwan Futures Exchange, yesterday (Dec.
What does TAIFEX stand for?
TAIFEX stands for Taiwan Futures Exchange
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Thermodynamic Analysis and Improvement of Energy Systems (symposium)
- Taiwan Stock Exchange
- Technical Assistance Information Exchange (est. 1996; EU)
- Technical Assistance Information Exchange Office (EU)
- Technical Assistance Information Service
- Tatar-American Investments and Finance (Russia; est. 1995)
- The Arab Income Fund Ltd. (Cayman Islands)
- Transverse Abdominal Island Flap
- Turkish American Islamic Foundation (Lanham, MD)
- Texas Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Test And Analysis Integration Group
- Texans against Intrusive Government
- The Association for Independent Growth, Inc
- Texas Association for Investigative Hypnosis (Houston, TX)
- Total Army Injury and Health Outcomes Database (United States Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Townsville Aboriginal and Islander Health Service (Australia)
- Talo Analytic International, Inc (Georgia, USA)
- Target Attachment Individual Identifier
- The Alliance in Limiting Strays (pet adoption; Connecticut)
- The Amnesic Incognito Live System (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CBOE, through its partnership with Standard and Poor's, has license agreements allowing other exchanges and companies - including Euronext, Taiwan Futures Exchange, National Stock Exchange of India, the Australian Stock Exchange, TMX Group, Inc.
Jih Sun Futures) has selected Orc to meet the growing market demand for high-speed connectivity to Taiwan Futures Exchange (Taifex).
CBOE, through its partnership with Standard & Poor's, has licensing agreements allowing other exchanges - including NYSE Euronext, Taiwan Futures Exchange, National Stock Exchange of India, the Australian Stock Exchange, and the TMX Group - to use the VIX methodology.
Another difference is that while warrants are issued by securities firms and are listed and traded on the stock market, options are issued by the Taiwan Futures Exchange and are listed and traded on the futures market.
With the addition of Hong Kong and JASDAQ, Imagine now provides its customers with live market data from all of Asia's most important exchanges, including The Tokyo Stock Exchange, The Australian Stock Exchange, The Singapore Exchange (securities), the Osaka Securities Exchange and the Taiwan Futures Exchange.
and Taiwan Futures Exchange, which will use the facility to extend their services to overseas customers.
Customers can utilize CQG's platforms to trade futures on the Hong Kong Ex change, Korea Exchange, Korea Stock Exchange, Osaka Stock Exchange, Singapore Exchange, Taiwan Futures Exchange, Tokyo Financial Exchange, TOCOM, and Tokyo Stock Exchange.