R&D spending and other firm characteristics were obtained from the databank constructed by the Taiwan Economic Journal (TEJ) company (12).
What does TEJ stand for?
TEJ stands for Taiwan Economic Journal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TEJ
We have 2 other meanings of TEJ in our Acronym Attic
- Telematics-European Industry Standards Support (est. 1998)
- The Enhanced Integrated Soldier System
- Tribal Emissions Inventory Software Solution
- Total Erythroid Iron Turnover
- Transcutaneous Energy and Information Transmission System (biomedical engineering)
- Telecommunications and Electronic and Information Technology Advisory Committee
- The End Is the Beginning Is the End (Smashing Pumpkins song)
- The Event in the Desert (Burning Man)
- Test Equipment Interface Unit (Hekimian)
- Teatr Emocji I Wyobrazni (Polish: Theater, Emotions and Imagination; Warsaw, Poland)
- Technical and Economic Justification
- Tropical Easterly Jet Stream (meteorology)
- Texas Environmental Justice Advocacy Services
- Texas Journal of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (Texas Speech-Language Hearing Association)
- Turkish Electronic Journal of Medicine
- Tutmonda Esperantista Junulara Organizo (World Esperanto Youth Organization)
- Technologically Elite Kids
- Technology Experience and Knowledge
- Technology-Enabled Knowledge
- Tekniikan Akateemisten Liitto (Finnish Association of Graduate Engineers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We focused on the listed LAN companies and collect their financial and stock parameters from both Taiwan Economic Journal (TEJ) and the website of Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation (TSEC).
DATA AND MODEL SPECIFICATIONS The transaction data set is taken from the Long-term and Short-term Borrowing module of the Taiwan Economic Journal (TEJ) Database in the period 1991-2001.