6 market for machine tools in the first 10 months this year, according to chairman of the Taiwan Association of Machinery Industry (TAMI), H.
What does TAMI stand for?
TAMI stands for Taiwan Association of Machinery Industry
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TAMI
We have 12 other meanings of TAMI in our Acronym Attic
- That All May Freely Serve
- Tennessee Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy)
- Texas Association for Marriage and Family Therapists
- Tanzania Association for Mentally Handicapped
- Tasmanian Association for Mental Health (Australia)
- Tayside A Maritime History (website)
- Then A Mircale Happens
- Tucson Artists and Musicians Health Alliance (Arizona)
- Tennessee Association of Mental Health Organizations
- Texas Association of Municipal Health Officials
- Talking About Mental Illness (Centre for Addiction and Mental Health; Canada)
- Tanks and Mechanized Infantry
- Target Audience Management Inc. (Beeton, Ontario, Canada)
- Tasa Anual Media de Incremento (Spanish: Average Annual Growth Rate)
- Tax Advantage Mortgage Insurance (Countrywide Home Loans, USA)
- Technology, Advertising, Media, and Information
- Teen Age Music International (concert film)
- Test Accessibility and Modification Inventory (trademark of Vanderbilt University)
- Thrombolysis and Angioplasty in Myocardial Infarction
- Total Audience Measurement Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to show organizers TAITRA and the Taiwan Association of Machinery Industry (TAMI), the number of exhibitors at the showAuone of the top three international machine tool shows in Asia, has been growing steadily.
TAIWAN ASSOCIATION OF MACHINERY INDU Taiwan Association of Machinery Industry or TAMI is a group of machinery industry manufacturers dedicated to promoting and building Taiwan's machinery sector through concentrated efforts of the industry's individual enterprises.
After decades of development since 1987, Taipei PLAS, organized biennially by Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) and Taiwan Association of Machinery Industry, is nowadays widely renowned as one of top three exhibitions of its kind in Asia, and an important trading platform for Asian enterprises.
Chen, chairman of the Taiwan Association of Machinery Industry (TAMI).
According to the Taiwan Association of Machinery Industry (TAMI), a TIMTOS co-organizer, the 2011 show created US$2 billion of trade volume, accounting for approximately two thirds of Taiwan's exports of machine tools in that year.
2% from a year ago, according to the latest statistics compiled by Taiwan Association of Machinery Industry (TAMI).
16, 2012 (CENS) -- For the first time this year, Taiwan's exports of machine tools to mainland China swung to growth in July, increasing a staggering 15% from the same month of last year, according to Taiwan Association of Machinery Industry (TAMI).