Tsai Lung Wen (1), (4), Wang Chung-Kwe (2), Ing Fang Yang (3), Ten Fang Yang (4) (1) EBM Center of Taipei Medical University Hospital, Taipei City, (2) Department of Internal Medicine, Taipei Municipal Jen-Ai Hospital, Taipei City, (3) Department of Internal Medicine, Jen Chi General Hospital, Taipei City, (4) Graduate Institute of Medical Informatics, Taipei Medical University, Taipei City, Taiwan Address for Correspondence: Ten-Fang Yang, MD, Associate Professor and Consultant Cardiologist Graduate Institute of Medical Informatics, Taipei Medical University Address: 250 Wu-Xin Street, Taipei City, 110 Taiwan Phone: +886-2-27361661 ext 2610 Fax: +886-2-27339049 E-mail: tfy@tmu.
What does TMUH stand for?
TMUH stands for Taipei Medical University Hospital (Taiwan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- True Miles Unknown (automotive sales)
- Tulsa Metropolitan Utility Authority
- Tianjin Medical University Cancer Institute and Hospital (Tianjin, China)
- Türkiye Muhasebe Uzmanlari Dernegi (Turkey)
- Thailand Macintosh Users Group
- The Microcomputer Users Group (Largo, FL)
- Tokyo Mac Users Group (Suginami-ku, Tokyo, Japan)
- Triangle Macintosh Users Group (North Carolina)
- Tucson Macintosh Users Group (Tucson, AZ)
- Tumor Marker Utility Grading System
- Too Much Useless Information
- Treasury Measure of Underlying Inflation (Australia)
- T-Mobile United Kingdom
- Toyota Manufacturing United Kingdom
- Tokyo Medical University Kasumigaura Hospital (Japan)
- Teamup (fansite)
- Typical Mac User Podcast (blog)
- OC-192 Transparent Multiplexer (Nortel)
- Transport Multiplexing Protocol
- Tactical Mobile Variant (US Navy tactical mobile systems family)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Taipei Medical University Hospital, the inventor of OculusGen(TM), "The 3D porous structure reduces intraocular pressure by producing a non-scarring physiologic regeneration of the extracellular matrix, and by providing a mature physiological aqueous reservoir system after glaucoma filtering surgery.
Medical Service Area: Displaying Taiwan's World-class Medical Strengths In the Medical Service Area, which premiered at this year's event, 15 renowned domestic healthcare facilities, including Mackay Memorial Hospital, National Taiwan University Hospital, Taipei Veterans General Hospital, Taipei Medical University Hospital, and Chang Chung Memorial Hospital, demonstrated their high quality technology, advanced equipment, comprehensive services, and affordable cost particularly for world-class physical examinations, medical cosmetics, and special medical cares.