Popular Authorized Rentals destinations include Hawaii and Florida, locations throughout the German, Italian and Swiss Alps, the US and Canadian Rockies, the fiords of Scandinavia, and near many of the best known motorcycle roads in the United States, including California's US Highway1, Tennessee's Tail of the Dragon, and of course, Route 66.
What does TOTD stand for?
TOTD stands for Tail of The Dragon (North Carolina)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TOTD
We have 1 other meaning of TOTD in our Acronym Attic
- Too Old to Care (band)
- Top Of The Circle (American field hockey website)
- Top of the Court (Bayside, Queens, New York, USA)
- Tragedy of the Commons
- Trial of the Champion (World of Warcraft)
- Trial of the Crusader (World of Warcraft)
- Turn of the Century
- Twilight of the Clans (gaming)
- Tyler Obedience Training Club
- Technical Oil Tool Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
She crept forwards, her stealth training making her silent; it didn't take her long to reach the swishing tail of the dragon.
Tail of the Dragon Maxwell Wrieter Bookstand Publishing 9781618630896, $15.
Route 129 -- The Tail of the Dragon -- on the North Carolina-Tennessee border.