Long length, super-critical tail rotor drive shafts and titanium couplings will be shown alongside.
What does TRDS stand for?
TRDS stands for Tail Rotor Drive Shaft (helicopters)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TRDS
We have 2 other meanings of TRDS in our Acronym Attic
- Thardeep Rural Development Programme
- Tharparkar Rural Development Programme
- The Ribosomal Database Project
- TIBCO Reliable Data Protocol
- Topola Rural Development Program
- TRICARE Retiree Dental Program
- Truancy Reduction Demonstration Program
- Twin Rivers District Public Library (Illinois)
- Transmit/Receive Data Register
- Tobacco-Related Disease Research Program (Oakland, CA)
- Tape Reel Die Sort
- Techa River Dosimetry System (radiation dose reconstruction)
- Text Retrieval Data System
- Track and Relational Data Synchronization
- Transmission Rate Design Study (US Department of Energy)
- Trent Research and Development Support Unit (UK)
- Tag Rugby Development Trust (UK)
- Talpe Rehabilitation and Development Trust (Sri Lanka)
- Temporary Receiver Dictionary Table (computing)
- Tribeam Rotationally Directed Transmission
Samples in periodicals archive:
02/10/2010 SH-60B HSL-44 Main rotor blade struck tail rotor drive shaft during FCF ground turn.
When you remove and install the tail rotor drive shaft covers, ask your airframe mechanic to drill a hole using a No.
When it's time to service the tail rotor drive shaft viscous dampers, like it says in Para 1-3-16 of TM 1-1520-237-23-1, check for leaks and make sure you can see the bubble in the fluid of all four dampers.