Provision of services including conducting - Performance of capital repair and rehabilitation (overhaul) of the airframe and equipment of the helicopter Mi-24c; : - Implementation of the overhaul of engines TVZ-117c; : - Implementation of the gear overhaul BP-24, with an extension of a general technical resource TTSN 3000 hours (where applicable); : - Implementation of the starting engine overhaul AI-9B; : - Making the extension of appointments calendar life of the helicopter Mi-24c; : installation of a new set of rotor blades (LNV) 24-2700-00; : installation of a new set of tail rotor blades (HUNT) 246-3925-00; : installation of new fuel tanks penopoleuretan type PPU-30-100 helicopter Mi-24c; : refurbishment of ground assets of the helicopter.
What does TRB stand for?
TRB stands for Tail Rotor Blades
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TRB
We have 76 other meanings of TRB in our Acronym Attic
- Training Wing
- Tape Read and Write Library
- Targeted Research Action on Waste Minimisation And Recycling (network; EU)
- Tamwoy, Rosehill, Aplin, Waiben and Quarantine (Australia)
- Terminal Radiational Axis
- Transformation API for XML
- Typhoon Rose Attack on Xmas (Korean band)
- Total Reflection Angle X-Ray Spectroscopy
- Tactical Range and Bearing
- Tactics Review Board
- Tap-Rack-Bang (shooting procedure)
- Teacher Registration Board
- Team Rainbow (various organizations)
- Technical Requirements Baseline
- Technical Review Board
- Technology Research Branch (National Personal Protective Technology Laboratory; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Temporal Reference Beamforming
- Test Review Board
- The Radio Bureau (New Zealand)
- The Rainier Building (Seattle, Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If that happens, the fastener can ricochet off the spinning tail rotor blades, hit the stabilator like a missile and punch a hole in it.
The company is the only global service center certified by Sikorsky, AgustaWestland, Bell Helicopter, Eurocopter and MD Helicopters for repair of metal and composite main and tail rotor blades.
A probe following a crash earlier this year has revealed a problem with the tail rotor blades.
Experts have discovered a potentially fatal fault which could cause the tail rotor blades to sheer off.
The incident damaged all five tail rotor blades and was far more severe than the helicopter was required, for certification purposes, to withstand.
The incident damaged all five tail rotor blades on the helicopter.
The helicopter lost its two tail rotor blades and a portion of the tail rotor gearbox just before it crashed.