This cage is for on-aircraft servicing of the main and tail landing gear tires.
What does TLG stand for?
TLG stands for Tail Landing Gear (aviation)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TLG
We have 64 other meanings of TLG in our Acronym Attic
- Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program
- The London Free Press (Canadian newspaper)
- Two Left Feet Productions (dance instruction)
- Time-Local Fokker-Planck Equation
- This Left Feels Right (Bon Jovi music album)
- Translaminar Facet Screw (biomechanical fixation)
- Tenants and Landlords for Fair Taxation (Ottawa, Canada)
- Time Limited Full-Time (North Carolina)
- Topological Lattice Field Theories
- Top-Loading Fuel Transfer Cask
- Teaching and Learning Grant (various organizations)
- Technical Liaison Group
- Technology Law Group, LLC (Washington, DC and Oklahoma City, OK)
- Technology Learning Group (Bellevue, WA)
- The Last Guardian (video game)
- The LEGO Group
- The Lighthouse Group (various locations)
- The Little Gym (Oakville, ON, Canada)
- The Living God
- The Livingston Group LLC (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While troubleshooting a tail-wheel-lockpin discrepancy on an SH-60B, Petty Officer Shultz noticed excessive fluid around the top of the shock strut on the tail landing gear.
The U-2S cannot land over centerline lighting due to damage or failure of the tail landing gear, which is the only method for controlling the U-2S on the ground, and failure or significant damage to the tail gear can cause the U-2S to depart the runway.