Taipei, Aug, 15 2012 (CENS)--Canon Taiwan Inc, a Taiwanese affiliate under Canon of Japan known as a globally-leading digital still camera (DSC) brand, increased investment to NT$ 15 billion (US$ 500 million) in the camera-lens factories in the Taichung Export Processing Zone and Jiayi County, in Southern Taiwan.
What does TEPZ stand for?
TEPZ stands for Taichung Export Processing Zone (Taiwan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TEPZ
- Tokyo Electric Power Services Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Technology Enhancement for Passive Safety Systems Project (nuclear energy safety; EU)
- Terrestrial Planetary Bodies Science Working Group
- Tobacco Education and Prevention Technical Support Center (CDC program)
- Taiwan Environmental Protection Union
- Tactical ELINT Processing Van
- Tactical Earth Penetrating Weapon
- Tibial Epiphyseal Plate Width
- Training and Exercise Planning Workshop (US FEMA state-level program)
- Tribal Existance Productions Worldwide (Rohnert Park, CA)
- Tianjin Export Processing Zone (est. 2000; China)
- Tax Equalization
- Teacher Education Quarterly
- Teqillers (gaming clan)
- Terra Est Quaestuosa (web-based game, Spanish: Lland is Profitable)
- The Evil Quakkers (gaming clan)
- Time Domain Equalizer
- Tinnitus Effect Questionnaire
- Toxic Equivalent Quantity
- Toxicity Equivalent
Samples in periodicals archive:
26, 2011 (CENS)--Due to the cross-Taiwan Strait economic cooperation framework agreement (ECFA), the Taichung export processing zone has attracted historic high investments of NT$17.
On June 5, the group launched a groundbreaking ceremony to build the NT$11 billion plant in the Taichung Export Processing Zone (Taichung EPZ), with the other flagship plant in Dapumei of Chiayi County to begin construction sometime in August this year.