Navy to produce a TACModule in the F/A-18C configuration to support follow-on research and development as a tactical training simulator.
What does TTS stand for?
TTS stands for Tactical Training Simulator (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TTS
We have 278 other meanings of TTS in our Acronym Attic
- Tall Timbers Research Station (est. 1958; Tallahassee, FL)
- Technologically and Topologically Related Surfaces
- Telerate Trading Room System (stocks)
- Thermoelectric Thermal Reference Sources
- Time to Restore Service (reliability)
- Total Town Replacement Set (gaming)
- Touch-Type Read and Spell (computer course; UK and Ireland)
- Transportable Transmitter Receiver Shelter
- Target Token Rotation Time
- Table Top System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CCTT is the first of a series of combined arms tactical training simulators tasked with training armored and mechanized infantry units.
This TACModule is planned to be used in the ATFS-400, located at ETC's National AeroSpace Training and Research (NASTAR(SM)) Center, to support follow-on research and development as a tactical training simulator, subject to available out-year funding.