30pm - First Cardiff After Dark police briefing of the evening for officers from Chief Inspector to PC, including members of force Tactical Support Team from Bridgend.
What does TST stand for?
TST stands for Tactical Support Team (US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TST
We have 227 other meanings of TST in our Acronym Attic
- Turner Syndrome Society of the United States (Houston, TX)
- Technical Support Software
- Tulane School of Social Work (Tulane University; New Orleans, LA)
- Two-Sample Sliding Window Adder
- Texas State Soil and Water Conservation Board
- The Swedish Star Wars File (fan club)
- Truce Shall Set You Free
- The Super Sonic Zone (website)
- Printer Test (File Name Extension)
- Tactical SIGINT Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shocked bystanders on the busy shopping street looked on as PSNI Tactical Support teams forced their way inside with battering rams.
Shocked bystanders looked on as Police Service of Northern Ireland Tactical Support teams forced their way inside with battering rams.
The new Pivot Contact Center includes a consolidated tactical support team with a unified interface for customers using the Pivot Automated Remote Network & Systems Management Service.