At this time, OMMS began teaching students at the new Tactical Support Equipment Department (TSED) building (also known as Rozier Hall) on the new campus.
What does TSED stand for?
TSED stands for Tactical Support Equipment Department (Army Ordnance Mechanical Maintenance School)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TSED
We have 1 other meaning of TSED in our Acronym Attic
- The Solid Energy Crew (Swedish internet music group since 1996)
- Thermally Stimulated Electric Conductivity
- Three Speed Ethernet Controller
- Tissue-Selective Estrogen Complex
- Top Secret
- Training Systems and Education Conference
- Transmission Secure
- Transmission Security
- Transmission Security Encryption Code
- Triangle South Enterprise Center (Dunn, NC)
- Tanzania Socio-Economic Database
- Tianjin Samsung Electronics Display (China)
- Transmission Scanning Electron Diffraction
- Teaching Science and Engineering in English (UK)
- Technical System Engineering Environment
- Temporal Sharing Execution Environment
- Thermally Stimulated Exoemission
- Two-Site Exchange Equations
- Transmission Systems Engineering Evaluation Facility
- Tobacco Surveillance Epidemiology and Evaluation Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Tactical Support Equipment Department (TSED) moved into its new facility on 24 April 2009 and was the first of the OMMS departments to occupy the new Ordnance School campus at Fort Lee.
The departments that train the 16th Ordnance Battalion Soldiers, the Tactical Support Equipment Department and the Weapons Metal Service Department, are not moving concurrently.