At the tactical operations center, commanders rely on the mobile subscriber equipment's tactical packet network, and the near-term data radio (NTDR).
What does TPN stand for?
TPN stands for Tactical Packet Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TPN
We have 89 other meanings of TPN in our Acronym Attic
- Teleprocessing Management System
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Transaction Processing Management System
- Transition Power and Maintenance Shelter (NEXRAD)
- Thiopurine Methyltransferase
- Tibialis Posterior Myofascial Tightness (heel pain)
- Total Preventive Maintenance Time
- Transaction Processing Monitor Technology
- T1 Performance Monitoring Unit (Hekimian)
- Tomato Planta Macho Viroid
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army's tactical packet network (including Mobile Subscriber Equipment) and the Integrated System Control (ISYSCON).