Seven percent was for investigative support and forensics, while 6 percent was sliced for tactical operations support and 5 percent for personnel protection.
What does TOS stand for?
TOS stands for Tactical Operations Support (US TSWG)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TOS
We have 159 other meanings of TOS in our Acronym Attic
- Three-Dimensional Oak Ridge Radiation Transport (three-dimensional discrete ordinates code used in MonteCarlo simulations)
- Transcutaneous Oxygen Recovery Half-Time
- Telerobotically Operated Rendezvous Unit
- Texas Oklahoma Regional Undergraduate Symposium (mathematics)
- Tools for Object-based Large-Scale Reuse in Industrial Systems Design
- Templestowe Orchards Retirement Village (Melbourne, Australia)
- [not an acronym] hexalobular internal driving feature (trademark of Camcar LLC)
- The Original Release Year (music recordings)
- Tactical Oceanographic Summary
- Tactical Operations Squadron (USAF)
- Tactical Operations System
- Tactical Operator Station
- Take-Off-Structure (electric substation structure)
- Taken on Strength
- Talend Open Studio (software)
- Tales of Suspense (comic)
- Tales of Symphonia (video game)
- Tape Operating System (IBM)
- Taux d'Onde Stationnaire (French: Standing Wave Ratio)
- Teacher Over Shoulder (chat)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Murphy plans to redevelop the complex, and has agreed to provide the tactical operations support solution which will help bring state of the art emergency response capabilities to Union County.
Navy and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) customers to deploy versions of its Vigilys Tactical Operations Support Solution for Public Safety.