This requires the commander to visit two different locations within the tactical operations center for a total situational understanding.
What does TOC stand for?
TOC stands for Tactical Operations Center
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TOC
We have 249 other meanings of TOC in our Acronym Attic
- Torino Olympic Broadcasting Organisation (Italy)
- Tangerine, Orange, Banana, Orange, Regulator
- Tired Of Being Pregnant
- Thesaurus of British Surnames (database)
- Technical Order Basic Supplement File
- Ten Outstanding Boy Scouts of the Philippines Association
- The Office Building of the Year (UK)
- IEEE Transactions on Computers (journal)
- Table of Contents
- Tactical Operation Center
- Tactical Ops: Crossfire (Unreal tournament mod)
- Tag Open-Cup test method
- Take-Out Credit (program; NCCI Holdings, Inc.)
- Taken on Charge (Date)
- Taking over Certificate (construction contract)
- Tanker Operational Circular (US Navy)
- Tanker Operations Center
- Tap-or-Continue (cross connect)
- Target Oriented Curriculum (education; Hong Kong)
- Target Outcome Cost
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] (Above) The brigade Tactical Operations Center was the operations hub during the Network Integration Evaluation 12.
MICS provides secure tactical communications between the MEADS sensors, launchers and tactical operations centers across a high-speed internet protocol network.
The Army's systems of record were Maneuver Control System at the tactical operations center (TOC) level and Force XXI battle command brigade and below (FBCB2) at the platform level.
Red Team 2005 started out like this: While conducting distribution operations at MOTCO a report was transmitted via handheld radio into the tactical operations center located at building E85.
It will integrate directly into the Army's command, control, communications, computers and intelligence systems, enabling staff working at administrative and tactical operations centers to control battlefield support elements and combat forces participating in a simulated engagement.
ELSAG North America is proud to announce that the latest version of ELSAG's Tactical Operations Center, TOC PLUS, is ready for release.
As operations centers and tactical operations centers are established and digital systems begin to get wide spread use again, some of the KM bills come due from the reset and ready phases.