FSCOORD ST will provide EMT-like functions over the tactical local area network (LAN) or combat net radios, such as the single-channel ground and airborne radio system (SINCGARS) and the enhanced position location reporting system (EPLRS).
What does TACLAN stand for?
TACLAN stands for Tactical Local Area Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Tactical Automatic Communications Jamming System
- Transit Authority of Central Kentucky
- Tubulin-Associated Calmodulin-Dependent Kinase (neurochemistry)
- Tac Left
- Taiwanese American Citizen League
- Tandem Advanced Command Language (Tandem Computers command interface)
- Theater Authorized Consumption List
- TMDSE Access Control List
- Toronto Association for Community Living
- Transit Access Control List
- Tactical Local Area Network Encryptor
- Tactical Electronic Warfare Squadron
- Tactical Law Enforcement Team (US Coast Guard)
- Tactical Air Command Liaison Officer
- Tactical Logistics
- Tactical-Logistical Group
- The Above Contest Log
- Tactical Logistics Services
- Temporal Annotated Constraint Logic Programming with Multiple Theories
- Timer A Counter Low Register
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the contract, CDW-G will provide technology solutions including, but not limited to, communication and video surveillance equipment, tactical local area network equipment, processors and workstations, and power supplies * Command and Control (C2): CDW-G is one of six awardees providing COTS C2 equipment and support services to DoD and Federal civilian agencies.
AFATDS makes dissemination and activation/deactivation faster and simpler than older, analog methods, particularly when operating in a tactical local area network (LAN).
iGovTech) announced today the official contract award by the United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM), naming iGovTech the prime offeror for the Tactical Local Area Network Production Contract (TACLAN).
With the KG-175 Tactical Local Area Network Encryptor /TACLANE, the OS Spectra is capable of operating at SIPR, RIPR, and NIPR or any combination of the three classification levels or all three classification levels simultaneously.
Using NSA approved Tactical Local Area Network devices for end-to-end encryption; the system was designed to allow the network to host a Joint Command Post from the onset.
The need for security on these networks resulted in the implementation of Tactical Local Area Network Encryptor, Type I, inline encryption devices across the Wide Area Network and Local Area Network environments, in both continental United States and outside the Continental U.